A new year can sometimes bring us unnecessary pressure to achieve so much.
We always believe in being gentle on yourself and setting healthy routines that don’t feel like chores but rather habits that make you smile so they eventually become part of your everyday routine.
Some routines that give us more energy and motivations are:
- Plan both your workout outfit as well as work outfit the night before
- Wake up to see the sunrise
- Nature – nothing beats outdoor exercise, either it’s an ocean swim, a walk within nature or a beach run
- Exercise in the morning as this will give you more energy for the day
- If you feel tired listen to your body; go for a walk or do a stretch/yoga routine instead.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Eat a good breakfast, this will give you energy for the morning and avoid you grabbing something unhealthy on the go
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for in your journal every morning. Finish the day writing down 3 highlights of your day
- Finish your day with a cup of tea and read a chapter from a book you love.
We hope this inspires you to be kind to yourself as well as keeping motivated to stay on track with your routines and goals for 2022!
Happy New Year!
X The Cleo Harper Team